Wednesday 10 April 2013

I guess it is my turn now


So I don't know if I can say anything that you havn’t read before but suppose I should talk about my placement. I am at the Magasinet at the moment and it is a really interesting place. Some of the artists from in and around VOSS have their studios there which mean the place is exceedingly inspiring. Every day I meet a new artist, where we discuss what we do, the inspiration and reasoning behind our works. I assist the manager of the Magasinet, who is also an artist, we are working on a sculpture that he created which broke in a storm during winter. So today we went up to a metal factory where I oversaw the process of making the Sculpture. One thing I really love about Voss is there water, it is really nice and is almost only thing I drink because of that. Vanessa also loves the water here as it makes her hair big and curly, I personally think it is a great look for her  

No comments:

Post a Comment