Saturday 6 April 2013

Our first 4 days

Well that's us been here for 4 days and all I can say is wow! The place is beautiful! Every morning, I take a new photo of the same view as it still stuns me every time I look out. The weather has been great, so warm during the day and gets a little colder at night but that doesn't bother us! Over the last few days, me, megan and john have started our placements and I think I can speak for all of us when I say we love it! My placement is at the kindergarden literally 3 minutes from where we are staying. It's so different to back at home, mainly because they are outside for 90% of the day! The children even sleep outside!

Today, we all took a trip together on Norway in a Nutshell. It was amazing. We started from Voss on a bus which took us to Gudv. After spending a little time there we went on a 2 hour boat trip to Flam. It was amazing. We all took so many photos our camera could hardly cope! Once we arrived in Flam we had a while to look around and buy suvineers before getting the old fashioned train to Myrdal. We all had a great day, and looking forward to bed after a long day of smiling for photos! 


Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment